In this article:
Give your patients access to high-quality supplements without a prescription or appointment with sharable wellness protocols - an easy way to grow your practice that supports one-to-many care.
Check out this video to see it in action!
Note: Protocols are intended for commonly prescribed, general wellness treatment plans only. Protocols containing prescription-only products can't be shared.
Sharing protocols with patients
Practitioners can share wellness protocols with patients without needing to send a prescription.
To share a general wellness protocol to patient accounts:
- Hover over the Prescriptions tab, then select Protocols.
- Hover over a protocol and select Share with all patients.
- In the modal, select Share with all patients again to confirm your selection. Update or make protocols private at any time by returning to this page.
Managing saved protocols in your dispensary.
To share a protocol on a mobile device:
- Tap the menu, then Prescription
- Select Protocols
- Find the protocol to share with your patients, then tap Share with all patients.
Note: Additional practitioners can only share protocols if global patient access is off. Review this preference in the Permissions tab of Dispensary Settings.
Sharing protocols externally
Once shared, copy the unique URL to share over email, newsletters, or your website. Users without an account will be directed to create a new account to view the protocol in the author's dispensary.
To copy a URL to share outside of Fullscript:
- In Protocols, find the shared protocol and click for more options.
- Click Copy protocol link to copy the URL to your clipboard.
- Share the unique URL with your client-base outside of Fullscript.
The patient experience
Patients will view shared protocols by selecting the Protocols tab when logged into their accounts.
Previews of your shared protocols will be displayed on the main Protocols page. Patients can click on any protocol to learn more.
Viewing shared protocols in a patient account.