In this article:
Embeddable product cards
Display products on your website with embeddable product cards! When product cards are selected, patients are taken directly to products in Fullscript, where they can learn more and place an order.
Leverage this powerful tool to:
- Increase the reach of your practice from one to many
- Make it easier for patients to view the products you like
- Show innovation in the industry
- Enhance your online presence and position yourself as an expert in your community
At this time, you must reach out to our Customer success team to enable embeddable product cards for your dispensary. Contact options can be found at the bottom of this article!
Tip! You can also share protocols with patients without scheduling an appointment or writing a prescription. Effortlessly grow your practice and learn more about the opportunities surrounding one-to-many care with Shareable wellness protocols.
Adding embeddable product cards to your website
Once this feature is enabled, follow the steps below to display products on your website:
- In the Catalog, search for products.
- Select the more options icon ( ) then Showcase on my website. This option is also accessible from the product display page where product information (i.e., ingredients, dosage, directions, etc.) is displayed.
- Copy the code to your clipboard.
- From your website or blog, go to the page where you would like to add a product card and open the code editor.
- Paste the code and preview your changes before publishing.
Viewing product cards on an external website.
Tip! Ensure your catalog settings don't lead to a poor patient experience. Featured products should always be accessible to patients in your catalog or favorites, otherwise they won't have permission to view or order the product. See Product catalog and permissions for more information on restricting your dispensary's catalog to patients.
Still have questions?
We recommend watching our brief Embeddable product cards video! Alternatively, contact our Customer Success team or consider contacting the support team of your website or blog builder for further assistance.
Not familiar with coding? Not to worry, here are some tips!
- Use the support resources from your website builder's help center (i.e., (Wix, Wordpress, Squarespace, etc.)
- Try reaching out to your website builder's support team!
- Consider reaching out to a web development expert for assistance.
Note: We've provided general steps for adding code for two popular website builders below. Steps may vary based on your subscription.
Tips for WordPress
WordPress offers multiple ways of editing HTML for a page or post. In this walkthrough, we'll be focusing on how to use their latest editor. For more information, see their Beginning HTML support article.
Almost all blocks on pages in Wordpress have the option to edit as HTML. To edit a page block:
- In Wordpress, navigate to Pages within the site drop-down on the left-hand side of your screen.
- Next, select the page where you'd like the product card displayed.
- Click on a block.
- Select the menu ( ) from the top of the block.
- Select Custom HTML.
- Paste the product's embeddable code in the code box.
- Select Preview to view your changes, and publish when ready!
Embedding HTML code with WordPress.
Tip! Those with a thorough understanding of HTML may choose to edit the HTML directly in the code editor. For more information, see Wordpress' Advanced HTML support article.
Tips for Wix
Wix offers an easy solution to uploading HTML content using HTML iFrames. This feature allows you to display product cards anywhere on your website.
To add content to your Wix site in an HTML iframe:
- In the Wix Editor of your website, click Add on the left-hand side of your screen.
- Click More
- Select Embeds
- Click HTML iframe, or drag it onto the page.
- Select Enter Code
- Paste the Product's embed code
- Add <allow-script> directly before the Fullscript product code. This is necessary for the card to be visible on your site.
- When finished, publish your changes.
Embedding Fullscript product cards with Wix.
Tip! For more information, see the Using iFrames to display visible content support article from Wix.