In this article:
With the on-site product tool, practitioners can indicate products purchased on-site in patient prescriptions. This means patients can pick up products during appointments and get started on treatment plans right away without losing out on all the benefits of virtual dispensing!
When you include products purchased on-site in prescriptions, everyone wins:
- Patients always have access to their product history. You and your patient have a digital copy of the prescription so that you can refer to it at any time, from any device. Over time, you’ll build a consistent, digital record of your patients’ treatment plan history.
- Improved patient adherence — coming soon! Even when patients purchase from you in-office, if they receive a virtual prescription, they’ll get automated refill reminders from Fullscript based on their dosage instructions.
- A fail-safe backup plan. Sometimes, it’s impossible to refill a product for patients when they need it. Luckily, they’ll already have a copy of your treatment plan and can easily refill by ordering directly from Fullscript when they can't make it into the office.
All patient sales that take place at a clinic will not be transacted or recorded through Fullscript. Therefore, all purchase and return requests for these products will continue to be handled by your office staff.
Note: On-site purchases are subject to the return policy of your clinic. Fullscript does not process payments of products purchased in your clinic.
Enabling 'On-site products'
Before you can indicate which products have been filled on-site, you first need to enable the feature.
To enable on on-site product functionality:
- In any prescription, select More
- In the modal, select the On-site products tool.
- Click Close.
Note: You can toggle this feature on/off as needed. Toggling it off won't remove the 'filled on site' label from patient prescriptions where it's been previously applied.
Labeling prescribed products as 'Filled on-site'
Marking products as filled on-site is done at the prescription level. Products can be labeled at the time the prescription is sent or the prescription can be edited later to reflect the on-site purchase.
To indicate a product was purchased or filled on-site:
- Add a product to a new prescription or edit an existing prescription.
- Check the Filled on-site checkbox for products purchased at your physical location.
- Repeat for all products purchased on-site.
- Send or update the prescription.