In this article:
Use Favorites to write prescriptions even faster! Depending on your catalog permissions, favorites can help your patients self-serve and order from your go-to products. Plus, maintaining favorites is a breeze, as products can be added and removed from categories while writing prescriptions in the supplement plan tool and browsing the Catalog.
Tip! Displaying your favorite categories to patients is optional. If you don't want patients to have access to your categories, update your Patient catalog visibility.
Viewing your favorites in the supplement plan tool
Prevent repetitive searches for products you prescribe often. Taking the time to set up your favorites and categories will make writing prescriptions easier and save precious time.
Adding a product from Favorites in the Supplement plan tool.
Managing your favorites while you prescribe
Manage favorites where you interact with products most - while you prescribe. Create new categories, add or remove products from categories, and browse favorited products from the catalog in the treatment plan tool.
To browse your favorites:
- While writing a treatment plan, click Add products and resources.
- Select the Favorites tab.
- Toggle between All favorites or filter by category.
To favorite products while you prescribe:
- In the supplement plan tool, click Add products and resources to expand the Catalog.
- Search for products and select the more options ( ) icon.
- Select one or more categories to save the product to.
To create new categories:
- While writing a treatment plan, click Search products and resources.
- Select the Favorites tab.
- Click Create category.
- Enter a category name, then click Create category. Products can be added to new categories immediately.
Creating a new Favorites category in the supplement plan catalog.
Managing favorites in the catalog
Manage your frequently prescribed products and categories from Favorites, accessible from the Catalog menu.
Navigating to Favorites.
To create new categories from the Favorites page:
- From the Catalog menu, select Favorites.
- Enter a category title, then click Add. Or, add a category from Suggestions by selecting + .
To add new products to categories while browsing the catalog:
- From the Catalog, search for products.
- Select the ellipses icon ( ), then select Add to favorites.
- Choose and select categories to favorite the product to selected categories.
Add products to categories with the Favorites menu while browsing the Catalog.
Tip! Products can also be un-favorited by removing selections in the Add to favorites category menu.
Deleting & managing favorites
Manage your favorites and favorites categories from the Favorites page. Get there by hovering over the Catalog tab, then selecting Favorites. On mobile devices, select the menu ( ), then Favorites.
From here, select a category and remove select products, or delete entire categories by clicking, then Delete.
Removing a category from the favorites menu.
Tip! You can create new categories and favorite new products from the Favorites page too! When favoriting new products, you'll be taken to the Catalog to search for products and add to select categories.