In this article:
With autoship, you can have orders shipped automatically based on a shipping frequency of your choosing.
Here's what you need to do to autoship your favorite products right to your door:
- Add previously ordered products to your autoship subscription
- Choose a shipping frequency so we know when to ship your products
- Enter your shipping address so we know where to ship your order
- Provide your payment details to accept charges
Tip! This article covers how autoship with Fullscript works — see Subscribing to autoship for help setting up autoship or modifying your autoship subscription.
Shipping information & frequency
Shipping methods & rates
Free shipping is available for orders meeting the free shipping threshold for their region. View our Shipping policy for rates, delivery estimates, and shipping practices.
Autoship orders containing shelf-stable products only are shipped with our standard shipping option and are delivered in 4-7 business days from your order date.
Shipments containing one or more heat-sensitive products are shipped with our priority option and are delivered in 1-3 business days from the order date. This is to reduce time in transit and avoid long-term exposure to potentially warm and damaging environments.
Note: Under the recommendation of our suppliers, not all heat-sensitive items ship with an ice pack as these products are manufactured to withstand time in transit and short-term heat exposure. Long-term storage continues to be the primary factor in maintaining the quality and efficacy of these products. Please refer to product labels for storage instructions.
Your shipping address
We'll ship your order to the shipping address selected under the Shipping & billing heading on the Autoship page. An address must be provided to activate your subscription.
Updating the shipping address from your Autoship page.
Available shipping frequencies
We'll ship orders following the shipping frequency selected. By default, new autoship orders are shipped monthly (every 30 days). You can modify this frequency from the Edit shipment menu as needed. Simply, click the ellipsis menu ( ) then Edit order frequency. Available frequencies range from every 2 weeks to six months.
Managing shipping frequency from your autoship subscription.
Your autoship order will charge to the card selected under the Payment methods heading on the Autoship page. Here, you can select a saved payment method or add a new card.
Adding a new payment method to your Shipping & billing details.
Note: We're unable to transfer charges to an alternate payment method once an order is placed.
Out of stock products in your autoship orders
Orders shipping within the US 🇺🇸
- Backordered products will be charged at the time your autoship order is processed. These products will ship separately and will automatically be refunded after 21 calendar days if they don't return to stock.
- Unavailable and out of stock products won't be included in your order and won't be removed from your subscription. They'll remain in your subscription for future autoship orders.
Orders shipping within Canada 🇨🇦
- Backorders aren't supported. Unavailable and out of stock products won't be included in your order and won't be removed from your subscription. They'll remain in your subscription for future autoship orders.
Emails & notifications
When subscribed to autoship, you can expect to receive the following email communications:
- Autoship order reminders: Reminder emails are sent one week before your first ship date and the day before your first ship date.
- Order confirmations: Order confirmations with every successful order. These communications include your order number, products ordered, and total charges.
- Shipment confirmations: Sent when your shipment(s) leaves the warehouse.
- Order failure notifications: If your order failed, we'll send an email communicating what went wrong and how to fix it.
Your first autoship order
✔ When setting up your autoship order(s) from the Autoship page, your first autoship order is not placed immediately.
✔ You will receive two reminder emails before your first ship date; an email one week before your first ship date and an email the day before your first ship date. These emails include a summary of products to be shipped and your order total.
✔ An automated confirmation email including a summary of the order and associated charges will be sent every time an order is placed.
✔ Your payment method is charged as orders are placed.
✔ You can make changes to autoship orders before their ship date by going to the Autoship page in your account.