In this article:
An introduction to Power2Practice
Power2Practice is a specialized EMR in integrative medicine, helping foster healthier practices and healthier lives. Power2Practice (P2P) helps practices improve their business, simplify care, and increase patient satisfaction.
Note: The P2P Integration is only available for our customers in the US.
Setting up the P2P + Fullscript integration
The P2P integration uses oAuth for set up and activation — no clinic key required!
Note: Only practice admins can set up this integration.
To set up the Power2Practice + Fullscript integration:
- As the practice admin user, log into Power2Practice.
- Select the menu icon ( ) then Admin.
- Under My Account, select Practice.
- Scroll down to the NDC - Fullscript Configuration heading and select Click to Integrate.
- In the Fullscript authorization modal, enter your Fullscript credentials (username and password) or click Create one! to create a new Fullscript dispensary.
- Select Authorize Application.
- Return to the NDC - Fullscript Configuration page and click Choose HCPs to integrate.
- Using the drop-down menu, match the P2P practitioners with their corresponding Fullscript accounts.
Writing recommendations in P2P
To write a Fullscript recommendation in Power2Practice:
- In the search field at the top of the page, search and select an existing patient to open an existing chart or add a new patient.
- On the left-hand side, under the Ordering heading, click + Supplements.
- Select the arrow to expand the Order Supplements section.
- In the drop-down menu, select Fullscript.
Tip! This selection will save and can be changed at any time.
- Use the Brand and Product search fields to find products and add them to the patient's chart.
Tip! Click Advanced Search to apply additional filters to refine product results. Filters include 3rd party certifications, allergens, brands, supplement type, and protocol.
- After selecting products, add dosage instructions and click Order from the bottom of the page to send the order details (i.e., Fullscript recommendation).
Note: Patient accounts are created in Fullscript when recommendations are sent.
- When submitted successfully, an in-office checkout window will appear. If the patient wants to place the order right away in your office, click Checkout. This takes you to your Fullscript practitioner account and prompts you to complete the checkout process in Fullscript. Alternatively, click OK to go back to the patient chart.
Note: You must be logged in to your Fullscript practitioner account for the redirect to in-office checkout to be successful. If you aren't signed in, you will be directed to log in, and you may need to click Checkout again in P2P to proceed with the order.
Video: Power2Practice + Fullscript integration
Frequently asked questions
How much is a P2P subscription?
There are various subscription types with P2P, with different prices. To request more information, reach out to the Power2Practice team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How does P2P support multidisciplinary clinics?
Your P2P account allows you to add your staff members and other practitioners to your main account. Each sub-account can have varying access to information and features depending on the clinic. Each sub-account can be integrated to the Fullscript’s sub-account by using the practitioner ID key.
Can we view recommendations previously written on Fullscript in P2P?
Not at the moment. Recommendations that have previously been written on Fullscript will continue to exist in your Fullscript account, but they won’t be shown on your P2P chart view.
Can my staff members also integrate their Fullscript accounts into their P2P accounts?
Currently, only practitioners added to your Fullscript account can integrate into their associate P2P accounts. Front desk staff or office managers cannot integrate their staff accounts on Fullscript to P2P.