In this article:
An introduction to Oova
Oova is an at-home fertility test that measures luteinizing hormone (LH) and progesterone in one test strip. It measures both of these hormones quantitatively, which means users get their exact hormone measurements with a numerical value every time they use Oova.
Using Oova, providers can provide remote guidance with the first hormone measurement tool that captures qualitative hormone readings in real time through an at-home urine test. Providers can track patients' data on a HIPAA-compliant dashboard, and send personalized supplement plans to patients through the Oova app.
Key features of Oova
Robust Quantitative Data: Access comprehensive and detailed quantitative data, providing in-depth insights for clinicians.
Streamlined Clinician Dashboard: Utilize an intuitive clinician dashboard for easy and efficient data management that showcases hormone levels and symptoms.
Immediate Results: Receive instant and easy-to-understand test results.
Patient-Centric App: Enhance the patient experience with a user-friendly app designed for seamless interaction. Easier for the patient and easier for the provider.
Simplified User Experience: Enjoy a smoother and more intuitive user journey, making the process effortless for both patients and providers.
Integration setup: Oova + Fullscript
To set up the Oova + Fullscript integration, you'll need to take the following steps:
- Log in to your provider account in Oova and click Profile in the left-hand navigation panel.
- Scroll down to Integrations and click Link your Fullscript account to begin the integration process.
- Select either the United States or Canada button, depending on your location.
- The page will redirect and you will then be prompted to sign up or sign in to a Fullscript account.
- After signing up or logging in, complete the step by clicking the Agree button.
- The page will return to Oova, and you should receive notice that you've successfully connected to Fullscript. To verify the integration was successful, there will be an Unlink your Fullscript account button in the Integrations section of the user profile.
Creating a Fullscript recommendation in Oova
If you'd like to create a Fullscript recommendation within your Oova account:
- Click Patients from the left-hand navigation panel to begin.
- Select See results beside the name of the desired patient of the list shown alphabetically using the search bar.
- Once in the patient’s profile, select Recommendations to proceed.
- Click the + New Recommendation button to initiate the plan tool.
- The Fullscript plan will load as an embedded tool. Practitioners can write and send recommendations as they would in Fullscript.
Note: If this is the first time sending the patient a supplement plan via the integration, you'll be prompted to Select and link the patient to an existing Fullscript profile or Create them as a new patient in Fullscript.
- After successfully completing the Recommendation, the user will see a confirmation message as well as the View plain text button.
Note: The user can review past plans, both draft and sent, by clicking the Fullscript tab in a patients’s profile. The supplement plans are shown in order by date, displaying the most recent first.
Video: Fullscript & Oova integration demo
Frequently asked questions
How much does Oova cost?
The cost is $159 for a monthly hormone testing kit that includes LH, PdG, and E3G. This includes 15 tests measuring LH, progesterone, and estrogen sent to patients every month, 1:1 coaching with fertility experts, and access to Oova's community and members-only events.
Do I have to add clients to Fullscript before sending them a Recommendation in Oova?
No, Oova allows users to add clients to Fullscript upon creating their first supplement plan/recommendation for that specific client. Users will click the Add Client to Fullscript button, found on the Fullscript tab in a client’s profile, and begin building the first plan. The client’s basic information will be transmitted to Fullscript and they will receive the standard setup notifications via email.
Does Oova support multidisciplinary clinics?
Yes, it does. The integration can connect with one Fullscript account and any additional Practitioners under the same account.
What types of practitioners use Oova?
A variety of practitioners utilize Oova. The main users of the integrations are Nutritionists, Licensed Acupuncturists, Medical Doctors, Naturopathic Doctors, and Registered Dietitians.