In this article:
Practitioners can visit the Account settings page to update their account information, review the review status of healthcare credentials, customize email notifications, and more.
To access your Account settings page at any time, click your avatar or initials to expand the practitioner menu and select Account settings.
Account settings for additional practitioners
Additional practitioners have similar settings to dispensary owners; however, account settings will only impact patients they have access to. For more information on how to assign patients to practitioners and manage access to patients in a dispensary, please see Global patient access settings.
The Basic info page is where you can manage information that appears in your account and to patients. Here, you can manage your:
- Avatar: Add, edit, or remove the avatar image displayed throughout your account and to patients in their supplement plans.
Tip! We suggest using an avatar that's larger than 300x300 pixels.
- Account name: Edit your individual account name that displays to patients.
- Professional credentials: Upload and view your healthcare credentials and their review status — pending, rejected, or approved.
- Public information: Manage your public email, phone number, and welcome message for new patients.
The Basic info page in Account settings.
The Security page is where you can update your login email address and password.
When editing your login email address, you must use an email address that's not in use. To learn more, please see our 'Email already taken' message support article.
Note: When resetting your password, all saved payment methods will be removed to ensure the security of your data.
From the Preferences page, you can manage where and how you receive patient activity communications from Fullscript. Use the toggles to enable/disable the following notifications:
- Accounts: When toggled on, we'll email you when new patient accounts are activated (i.e., new sign-ups).
- Orders: When toggled on, we'll email you whenever a new patient/client order is placed.
- Shipments: When toggled on, we'll email you whenever a full or partial order ships to a patient/client.
Tip: When you've toggled a notification to On, the toggle will appear with the white bubble on the right, with the left side of the slider appearing dark blue. When a toggle is Off, the bubble will be on the left, with the right side of the slider appearing in light blue.
You can also change your terminology settings from this page. This determines how information is presented throughout your dispensary. You can label the people you're treating as Patients or Clients.
The Preferences page with all toggles active.
The credit cards you use to place your wholesale orders are found here. While you can only add a new credit card within the wholesale checkout, you can view and remove them on this page.
Note: Wholesale is available to US accounts only.