In this article:
An introduction to Flöka
Flöka is a Canadian-based Femtech company focused on providing a solution that empowers and supports patients in tracking, managing, and adhering to their wellness. Flöka offers you a portal and a mobile app for patients used together to help deliver personalized care.
Note: Flöka is available to both US and Canadian practitioners.
Integration setup: Flöka + Fullscript
The Flöka integration uses oAuth to set up and activate the integration. Flöka only supports one practitioner per account, meaning only one Flöka account can be linked to each Fullscript dispensary.
To integrate Flöka and Fullscript:
- In Flöka, click Account > Integrations.
- Select the Fullscript Integration card then choose your country — Canada or US.
- Sign in to Fullscript with your account credentials and click Authorize Application.
- Back in Flöka, all practitioner accounts found in the authorized Fullscript dispensary will be listed beneath the Practitioner List heading. Click the checkbox next to the name and email address affiliated with your Fullscript account. Once finished, click Confirm.
Creating recommendations in Flöka
The Flöka integration with Fullscript uses, what we call, a Fullscript.js embeddable component to write recommendations, meaning you can utilize the Fullscript Treatment plan tool! When a recommendation is started, the practitioner is redirected to a Fullscript branded window to write and send the recommendation just as they would in Fullscript.
To create a recommendation:
- Click My Patients from the menu on the left, then search and select the client you're creating a recommendation for.
- Scroll down to Recommendations and click the Add a Fullscript treatment plan button. The treatment plan tool is embedded into Flöka; this is where you will create recommendations.
- Find or add the patient in Fullscript to start the recommendation.
Tip! This patient selection piece looks and functions exactly like the Patients page in Fullscript.
- Next, create the recommendation by adding a custom message, attaching content, and adding products. This functions exactly like the treatment plan tool in Fullscript.
- When finished, click Send recommendation.
- Click Close on the recommendation success screen. The browser will automatically refresh to show the recommendation just written under the recommendation tab. You can return to this page and select a recommendation at any time to review it.
Tip! Patient history is also available in the product drawer after linking the recommendation to a patient.
Video: Integration setup and sending recommendations
Frequently asked questions
What types of practitioners commonly use Flöka?
A wide variety of integrative practitioners use Flöka. Main users include Registered Dietitians, Certified Nutritionists, Health Coaches, and Nutritional Counselors.
How much does Flöka cost?
Flöka pricing is $39/mo billed annually and $49/mo billed monthly (USD). Practitioners referred from Fullscript can use promo code FULLSCRIPT10 to get 10% off their subscription. To redeem the promo code in Flöka, click on Account > Your Flöka plan > Select your subscription plan and follow the prompts to add your credit card information. During the subscription process, there will be a field to enter the promo code above.
What apps can my patients use to sync with Flöka?
Any apps that sync with Apple HealthKit are compatible with Flöka! Chances are, if it's on the app store, it will sync with Flöka. Examples of compatible apps: Clue, Ovia, Oura, Lifesum, Sleep Cycle, MyFitnessPal, WaterMinder, Strava, Nike Run Club, and much more. The data points from these apps will be used by Flöka to generate insights for you and your patients.
Can Flöka support multiple practitioners?
No, each Flöka account only supports one Fullscript practitioner. However, a single Fullscript dispensary with multiple practitioners can set up the integration to multiple Flöka accounts. They must set up the integration using their Fullscript credentials and select their practitioner account from the returned list of active practitioners to get started.