In this article:
Wholesale ordering with Fullscript
More dispensing freedom - one platform! With wholesale ordering available directly in Fullscript, it's easier than ever to dispense the products you trust to your patients.
Clerk and additional practitioner ordering
Clerks and additional practitioners of a dispensary can also place wholesale orders through their individual accounts. Each user's cart is unique meaning modifying your cart won't affect other users in the dispensary.
Note: MAP policy acceptance is restricted to dispensary owners only.
Adding products to your cart from the catalog
To add products to your wholesale order from the catalog:
- Select the Catalog tab. On mobile devices, tap the menu icon, then Catalog.
- In the search field, search for products by name, brand, ingredients, condition, or supplement type.
- Select a product to view its description and ingredients list.
- Add products to your order by selecting Add to cart.
Use the +/- selectors to indicate how many to add to your cart.
Click Add to cart to add a product to your cart.
Ordering previously ordered products
You can also purchase products from past orders!
To access your past orders:
- Hover over Catalog and select Wholesale orders from the drop-down menu. On mobile devices, tap the menu icon, then select Wholesale orders.
- Select an order number to view previously ordered products and add them to your cart.
Accessing your order history and selecting a past order.
Repeat a past order
To repeat a past order, click on Place order again. This will place all products from the past order into your cart.
Placing a repeat order from your order history.
Tip! Scroll to the bottom of the page to select specific products from a past order to be placed in your cart.
Proceeding to checkout
When you're happy with the products in your cart, you're ready to checkout!
During checkout, you'll need to provide your shipping/billing addresses, payment information, and select your shipping method before confirming your order.
Once placed, you'll receive an email confirmation with your order number and summary.
Tip! Take a look at Wholesale checkout experience for a step-by-step walkthrough of the checkout process!