In this article:
Available payment options
Payment methods optimized for online purchases, including debit and credit cards with CVC or security codes, and digital wallet options such as Apple and Google Pay are accepted for Fullscript purchases.
Supported digital wallet options:
Tip! Visit any of the links above to learn more about setting up these popular digital wallet payment options.
Paying with your digital wallet
When you've added your payment methods successfully to your digital wallet, log into Fullscript and add products to your cart. When you proceed to checkout, digital payment methods will be presented at the Payment method step, if set up on your device.
To use Apple Pay at checkout:
Tip! If Apple Pay isn't displayed, check that you're logged in with your Apple ID on your device.
When you see Google Pay as a payment option during checkout:
- Click Pay now if shown. If there's no option, click Add a new card.
- Choose a payment method and confirm your CVC. You may need to select the credit card number field to select saved payment methods.
- Click Review order & checkout
- Select Place order
Google Pay's Pay now button in checkout on a web browser.
Other digital wallet options
Other digital payment methods, if enabled or saved to your device, can be selected following similar steps above.
For other digital wallet options:
- Select the Pay button
- Follow the steps on your screen to specify a saved payment method.
- Click Review & place order
- When finished, click Place order.
Note: Digital wallet payment is currently only available for patient accounts.