Upon sign up, users are required to submit proof of licensure (if applicable) or education to confirm their status as a healthcare provider.
Tip! See Upload your credentials for more details on uploading your certification while setting up your dispensary.
Documents containing expiration dates must be maintained as valid and current. Once your license or certification has expired, renewed documentation will be required to maintain your account functionality and brand access. Your updated license is a crucial component to our commitment of maintaining platform integrity.
Each month, expired accounts are audited. When your license is approaching its expiration date, a friendly email reminder will be sent to you to update this document through your account. We ask that an updated document be provided within 30 days of its expiration date.
If your licensing or certifying institution no longer provides paper copies of your licensure, we will accept a screenshot of your information from their online verification system.
To review your certifications and upload updated licenses:
- From the user menu, select Dispensary Settings
- Click the Certifications tab
- Click Choose a file to select a copy of your certification from your device storage. Click OK or Open, depending on your device, to upload the file and return to Fullscript.
- Beneath the Additional information heading, specify your Designation and Specialty.
- Click Upload to submit your certification for review.
Navigating to Certifications within Dispensary settings to upload a new certification.
Tip! If we're waiting on a copy of your certification, we'll notify you as you navigate around the platform through a banner at the top of the page. Select the banner to navigate to Certifications instantly and upload your certification for review.