In this article:
An introduction to practiceQ
practiceQ is a web-based platform that automates daily operations with its intake forms and practice management tools. practiceQ is designed to help practitioners optimize operations and save money in the process. The platform is used by a wide variety of practitioners due to its intake forms, appointment scheduling, secure client portal, integrated payments, and availability of analytics.
Note: The practiceQ integration with Fullscript is available in both the US and Canada.
Integration setup: practiceQ + Fullscript integration
The practiceQ integration with Fullscript uses oAuth to set up and activate the integration. Each user (provider) on practiceQ can integrate with their Fullscript dispensary or practitioner account.
To set up the practiceQ and Fullscript integration:
- In practiceQ, click More from the top-right corner then select Settings from the drop-down menu.
- From the left-hand navigation panel, select Integrations.
- Find the Fullscript Integration heading and click the Settings button.
- Select the Connect to Fullscript button to begin the integration setup process.
- Follow the instructions to sign in/up for Fullscript and click Agree to accept requested permissions. That's it!
Creating a Fullscript recommendation in practiceQ
To create a new Fullscript recommendation for a client in practiceQ:
- From the top navigation panel, click Lists then Clients.
- Find a client by entering their name, email, or phone number in the Client field (shown below), or select their name from the alphabetically ordered list of clients. Proceed by clicking the client’s name.
- In the client's profile, select the Fullscript tab then select Create a New Prescription.
- Using Fullscript's embedded treatment plan tool, write and send recommendations as you would in Fullscript. Select Send recommendation when finished.
- After successfully sending the new recommendation, you'll see a confirmation message as well as the View plain text button.
Note: You can review past recommendations (both drafts and sent) from the Fullscript tab in a client’s profile. Recommendations are ordered by date, displaying the most recent first.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does practiceQ cost?
practiceQ is available for $74.90 per month. A free 14-day trial is also available through the practiceQ website.
Do I have to add clients to Fullscript before sending them a recommendation in practiceQ?
No, practiceQ allows practitioners to add clients to Fullscript upon creating their first recommendation for that specific client. Practitioners can click the Add Client to Fullscript button, found on the Fullscript tab in a client’s profile, to begin building the first recommendation. The client’s basic information will be transmitted to Fullscript and trigger the standard setup notifications via email.
Does practiceQ support multidisciplinary clinics?
Yes, it does. The integration can connect with one Fullscript account and any additional practitioners under the same account.
What types of practitioners use practiceQ?
A wide variety of integrative practitioners utilize practiceQ. Main users of the integrations include Medical Doctors, Naturopathic Doctors, Chiropractors, Nurses, Pharmacists, and Registered Dietitians.