In this article:
Dispensaries that have opted in to make a profit on patient orders will receive their earnings via direct deposit to a bank account entered by the dispensary owner.
Tip! If you're interested in earning a profit but currently have a no-profit dispensary, you can check out Converting to a profit account for instructions on how to enter the required information to start earning a profit!
Receiving your payouts
Here are some things to keep in mind when it comes to receiving your payouts.
Transfers (direct deposits)
- Payouts are triggered every 30 days.
- Successful payouts may take 1-2 business days before reflecting in your bank account.
- Payouts may be delayed by 1-2 business days due to bank holidays and weekends.
- Financial reports are available after your first successful payout.
- Savings accounts may not be accepted.
Accumulated earnings (balance)
- To view your next payout date and current balance, refer to your Business financials page.
- Earnings are allocated to your balance as orders ship, not when they're placed.
- Orders receiving the maximum discount will not contribute to your payout balance. See Dispensary & individual patient discounts for more information about stackable discounts.
- Your balance may be adjusted by patient order returns. Refer to your payout report for applicable returns.
- Canada only: If you're registered with the CRA to collect GST/HST, Fullscript can append tax to your payouts when your registration number is provided. See Canadian dispensaries: Reporting your income for tax purposes for more information.
Viewing bank account and payout details in the Payouts and tax tab of a US dispensary.
By default, payouts are triggered every 30 days. Though you can't adjust this frequency yourself, you can request a different payout frequency by reaching out to our Customer Success team.
Adding a new bank account for your payouts
Entering a bank account is required to set up a profit account. You can update this bank account at any time from the Business financials page in Dispensary settings. Keep in mind that only one bank account can be active at a time and some savings accounts may not be accepted.
Tip! For more information and detailed instructions for reactivating or adding a new bank account, please see Adding your bank account.
Viewing your payout reports
After your first successful payout, financial reports are generated to assist with filing your taxes and/or allocating payouts to staff members. See our Payout reports to learn more about navigating these reports.
If required tax information is missing, can't be verified by our payment processing partner, or too many failed payout attempts have occurred, your payouts will be at risk of being temporarily disabled. A notification will be displayed in your account and the suspension will be communicated by email with a link to direct you to your account where you can correct your personal and business information.
If your tax information can't be verified within seven days, your payouts will be paused. Payouts will only be restored if new information is successfully verified. Though rare, your details may take up to 5 business days to be verified.
To restore payouts, follow the link provided in the notification to resubmit your tax details. Alternatively, go to the Business financials page to correct and/or resubmit your business and personal information in your account.