In this article:
How to cancel your autoship subscription
To cancel your subscription:
- Go to the Autoship page.
- Click the Edit shipment menu, then select Cancel Autoship. On mobile devices, click the ellipsis menu ( ) then Cancel Autoship.
- Select a reason and provide additional information on why you're canceling your subscription (optional), and select Cancel Autoship orders when you're done.
Note: Cancelling your autoship subscription won't cancel any orders that have already been placed.
Skip an upcoming autoship order
If you'd like to postpone your next autoship order instead, you can choose to skip your next order from the Edit shipment menu instead. See How do I skip an autoship order? for detailed instructions.
Reactivating your subscription
We've made it simple to reactivate your subscription right from your order history so you can get back on track with your treatment plan in no time.
Tip! You can also reactivate your subscription from the Autoship page by adding any previously ordered products to your subscription.
To quickly reactivate an autoship subscription:
- Go to your Order history page.
- Find a previous autoship order with the products you need. Previous autoship orders are labeled with a blue Autoship label beneath the order number.
- Select Add all to autoship to reactivate autoship for all items, or select Autoship beside each product to reactivate individual products.
- By default, your autoship order(s) will ship every 30 days. To update this shipping frequency, click Edit shipment then Edit order frequency. On mobile devices, click the ellipsis menu ( ) then Edit order frequency.
- Review and update your payment preferences under the Shipping & billing menu as needed.
- Adjust product quantities if needed, and you're set!