In this article:
Treatment plans can be cancelled if they're no longer useful to the patient. Once canceled, the prescription or recommendation is removed from the patient's account immediately. However, cancelled treatment plans will continue to be accessible to practitioners in the dispensary. Practitioners and clerks can search for cancelled treatment plans from the Prescriptions page and within patient profiles. Cancelled treatment plans can't be reactivated.
Note: Patients can continue to order products on cancelled treatment plans from their order history or the catalog directly (depending on your catalog permissions).
Cancelling a treatment plan
To cancel a treatment plan:
- Click Patients. On mobile, tap the menu icon ( ) then All patients.
- Search and click the name of the patient whose prescription needs to be cancelled.
- Click Prescriptions.
- Find the prescription you want to cancel and click View details.
- Click Cancel prescription.
- Confirm the cancellation by clicking Yes, cancel.