In this article:
Treatment plans can be canceled if they're no longer useful to the patient. Once canceled, the prescription or recommendation is removed from the patient's account immediately. However, canceled treatment plans will continue to be accessible to practitioners in the dispensary. Pactitioners and clerks can search for canceled treatment plans from the Prescriptions page and in patient profiles. Canceled treatment plans can't be reactivated.
Note: Patients can continue to order products on canceled treatment plans from their order history or the catalog directly (depending on your catalog permissions).
Canceling a treatment plan
To cancel a treatment plan:
- Click Patients. On mobile, tap the menu icon ( ) then All patients.
- Search and click the name of the patient whose prescription needs to be canceled.
- Click Prescriptions.
- Find the prescription you want to cancel and click View details.
- Click Cancel prescription.
- Confirm the cancellation by clicking Yes, cancel.