In this article:
About Fullscript protocols
With the help of research, clinical, and industry expertise, our Fullscript Integrative Medical Advisory Team has made recommending supplements even easier with Fullscript protocols. Assisting you with the most relevant therapies, our protocols offer a foundation that can be customized to fit your patient's treatment and adjusted to meet their needs. i.e., dietary restrictions and allergies.
Tip! See Creating protocols to learn more about how protocols can save you time
Applying Fullscript protocols to treatment plans
Protocols curated by the Fullscript Integrative Medical Advisory team using an evidence-informed approach are available from the treatment plan tool.
To apply a Fullscript protocol to a treatment plan:
- In any treatment plan, select View protocol.
- Select the Fullscript protocols tab.
- Click View to preview a protocol and Apply to add it to the treatment plan in progress. This action can be repeated to apply multiple protocols to a single prescription.
- Once applied, you can add or remove products, adjust dosages and quantities, and add a personalized message.
Applying a Fullscript protocol to the treatment plan.
Note: You should use your clinical judgment to customize each treatment plan and determine if a plan is appropriate for a patient.
Sharing Fullscript protocols with patients without a treatment plan
Give your patients access to high-quality supplements without a prescription or appointment with sharable wellness protocols — a simple feature that supports one-to-many care.
Tip! Learn more about sharing protocols with patients.
To share a Fullscript protocol with multiple patients without sending a treatment plan:
- From the Prescriptions (or Recommendations) menu, select Protocols.
Tip! This menu label is dependent on your dispensary terminology settings.
- Find a protocol to share with multiple or all patients simultaneously without a corresponding treatment plan. Select any protocol to learn more about it and view included products.
- Click Copy to my protocols.
- Back on the Protocols page, go to the My protocols tab.
- Click Share.
- In the Patients tab of the Share protocol modal, search and select patients to share the protocol with or click Make public to share with all patients.
Tip! You can share protocols by URL in newsletters, electronic handouts, your website, etc. — anywhere that supports a hyperlink. Learn how!
Requesting new protocols from Fullscript
If searching for a protocol doesn't yield results, practitioners can send a request by email to Fullscript's Integrative Medical Advisory team by selecting Send a request (shown in the image below) or by emailing email@example.com directly.
Request a protocol from Fullscript's IMAT team.