Healthy Web Inc. dba Fullscript (“Fullscript”) represents many different brand Suppliers providing professional grade supplements. We do not manufacture any of the Products offered on our website. Fullscript respects and shares the belief of our professional brand Suppliers that the guidance of a qualified healthcare provider (hereinafter “Reseller”) is essential to maximize the effectiveness of professional strength products and supplements. Capitalized terms that are used, but not otherwise defined in this Wholesale Policy, are defined in our Terms of Service located here: https://fullscript.com/terms-of-service.
Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policies
Fullscript fully supports the resale policies and practices of our brand Suppliers, many of whom have their own internet reseller policy or Minimum Advertised Price policy (MAP), and who require purchasers to agree with and adhere to the MAP policy prior to purchasing their Products. Resale of the Products of these brand Suppliers are subject to the applicable MAP policy and it is the Reseller’s responsibility to ensure that they are in compliance with a particular brand Supplier’s MAP policy.
You can reference the MAP policies repository to review a specific brand Supplier’s MAP policy.
Fullscript Wholesale Policy
The following guidelines apply to all wholesale purchases of Supplier Products on the Fullscript platform (“Wholesale Policy”).
- Wholesale purchases are available only to a qualified Healthcare Professional through an authorized Fullscript account.
- Resellers may sell Supplier Products on their own websites in support of their active clinic or healthcare practice provided the Reseller is in compliance with the applicable brand Supplier MAP policy.
- Resale through an online third-party platform (ex. Amazon, eBay, etc.) is prohibited.
- Resale through Your own publicly accessible retail-focused website will not be supported.
- Resale is restricted to within the United States only.
- Applicable brand Supplier’s MAP policy must be agreed to.
- Our brand Suppliers have the ability to restrict who can purchase their Products.
- Fullscript reserves the right to not sell or provide any Products to accounts that are violating a MAP policy(ies). See our Acceptable Use Policy for further details.
- Fullscript provides support to our brand Suppliers for violations of their MAP policy, including providing the brand Supplier, as applicable, with information on signing and/or acceptance of MAP policies by a Reseller.
This Wholesale Policy does not apply to purchases that are direct to Patients through a Healthcare Professional linked password-protected account. Note that wholesale purchases are only available to Healthcare Professionals or eligible Students (on a limited basis) in the United States. Canadian Healthcare Professionals and Canadian Students are not eligible to make wholesale purchases at this time.
Under this Wholesale Policy, Students are not considered Resellers and wholesale purchases under a Student account are permitted for personal use only. Although Students will be asked to agree to the applicable brand Supplier’s MAP policy, as required by our brand Suppliers before finalizing their wholesale purchase, Students are not authorized to purchase wholesale products for resale.
Fullscript may, in its sole discretion, terminate an account without notice in the event that it is determined that a violation by a Reseller or Student of this Wholesale Policy or an applicable MAP policy has occurred. Fullscript may revise or update this Wholesale Policy at any time by posting an updated version to its website. Any failure by Fullscript in enforcing any provision of this Wholesale Policy shall in no way be considered a waiver of such provisions or rights and shall in no way prevent Fullscript from enforcing its rights at a later date.
Tax Exemption Certification
Wholesale purchases from Fullscript may not be subject to sales tax depending on the location of the purchaser as many states offer tax exemption provided You have a resale certificate. Fullscript will not charge or collect tax for any wholesale orders by a Reseller who produces a valid resale certificate which matches their ship-to state.
California Proposition 65
The State of California’s Proposition 65, the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act (“Prop 65”), became law in 1986. Proposition 65 applies not only to water quality but also to consumer goods sold to the California public. Effective August 30, 2018, Prop 65 updated the labeling requirements such that businesses now need to notify consumers with “clear and reasonable” warnings of potentially hazardous chemicals present in products. The warning labels are required on all products that contain chemicals found on the State of California’s list of over 850 compounds, specifying whether the product contains chemicals “known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm”. The most recent list of chemicals is available at https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65. The applicable warning requirements are dependent on the projected level of exposure to the Prop 65 chemicals that may arise from the foreseeable uses of a product. While Prop 65 only applies to products sold to the California consumer, it will also apply to a Reseller not located in California but who plans to sell to California consumers.
MAP policies repository
Designs for Health*
* Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a copy of the up-to-date policy.
Please note: If You are interested in reselling products purchased from Fullscript, You must abide by the original brand Supplier's Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) policies.
© 2021 Healthy Web Inc. All rights reserved.
Fullscript® and the Fullscript logo are trademarks of Healthy Web Inc.
Updated May 4, 2021, v. 2.0