Payment options: Apple pay troubleshooting tips
We accept Apple pay and other digital wallet options as payment options for Fullscript orders! If we recognize Apple pay on your device, it will display as a payment option in checkout.
If you've set up Apple pay but don't see it as a payment option, check that:
- You're signed in to your iCloud account with your Apple ID on your device.
- You've set up Apple Pay successfully and added a credit card.
- The card is still valid and hasn't expired.
- The billing address associated with your card is up to date.
- There are no firewalls that may be blocking Apple pay from being used. i.e., if you're using a work computer, you may want to try again on a different device.
Tip! Need more help? Head over to Apple pay support!