In this article:
Embeddable Product Cards
Embeddable Product Card's allow you to showcase specific products to your online audience!
Embeddable product cards lead your clients to your Personalized Landing Page where they can log in or create a new account. When signed in, clients will be brought directly to the product selected where they can read the product description, add to cart, and make a purchase. This feature is easy to use once enabled and allows you to recommend your favorite products without sending a supporting recommendation or prescription.
Note: At this time, you must reach out to our Customer Success team for access to embeddable product cards. See available contact options at the bottom of this article.
Adding Embeddable Product Cards to Your Website
Once our Customer Success team has enabled this feature for you, follow the steps below to showcase select products on your website:
- In the Catalog, search for a product to feature on your website. Select the product to go to the product page.
- From the bottom left of the screen, select Showcase on your website.
- Click Copy Code - this will automatically copy the code to your clipboard. Next steps will vary based on your website builder.
- From your website or blog, go to the page where you would like to add a product card and open the code editor.
- Next, paste the code and preview your changes.
- When finished, publish your changes. You're all set!
Viewing products cards on an external website.
Tip! Be sure featured products have been added to your favorites category or that your catalog is open as this can affect access. See Product Catalog and Permissions for more information on restricting your dispensary's catalog to patients.
Still Have Questions?
We recommend watching our brief Embeddable Product Cards video! Alternatively, contact our Customer Success team or consider contacting the support team of your website or blog builder for further assistance.
Not familiar with coding? Not to worry, here are some tips!
- Use the support resources from your website builder's help centers (ie. (Wix, Wordpress, Squarespace, etc.)
- Try reaching out to your website builder's support team!
- Consider reaching out to a web development expert for assistance.
Note: We've provided general walkthroughs for adding code for two popular website builders below.
Tips for WordPress
WordPress offers multiple ways of editing HTML for a page or post, which are dependent on the Wordpress editor you are using. In this walkthrough, we'll be focusing on how to use the new editor. For more information, see the Beginning HTML support article from Wordpress.
Almost all blocks on pages in Wordpress have the option to edit as HTML. To edit a block, follow these steps:
- From your website, navigate to Pages within the site drop-down on the left-hand side of your screen.
- Next, select the page where you will feature the product card.
- Click on a specific block where you'd like products to be displayed.
- Select the menu (three dots) from the top of the block.
- Select Custom HTML
- Paste the Product's Embed Code in the code box
- Select Preview to view your changes, and publish when ready!
Embedding HTML code with WordPress.
Tip! Those with a thorough understanding of HTML may choose to edit the HTML directly in the Code Editor. For more information, see the Advanced HTML support article provided by the Wordpress support team.
Tips for Wix
Wix offers an easy solution to uploading HTML content by using an HTML iFrame to display content. This feature allows you to display product cards anywhere on your website.
To add HTML content to your Wix site in an HTML iframe:
- In the Wix Editor of your website, click Add on the left-hand side of your screen.
- Click More
- Select Embeds
- Click HTML iframe, or drag it onto the page.
- Select Enter Code
- Paste the Product's Embed Code
- Add <allow-script> directly before the Fullscript product code. This is necessary for the card to be visible on your site.
- When finished, publish your changes.
Embedding Fullscript product cards with Wix.
Tip! For more information, see the Using iFrames to Display Visible Content support article from Wix.