In this article:
When to subscribe to autoship
Subscribing to autoship takes the hassle out of re-ordering the products you need to stay on track with your treatment plan. If you reorder products frequently, consider subscribing to autoship to avoid running out and stressing over refills.
Subscribing to autoship from your shopping cart
As you place an order, a menu to set up autoship will display next to each item in your cart. To add a product to your autoship order, select the Autoship every menu and choose a shipping frequency.
Keep in mind:
- Any products sharing a shipping frequency will ship together; multiple autoship orders will be created if multiple frequencies are selected.
- You can refer to the dose-supply calculation in your cart to align your shipping frequency with your supply needs. This is calculated using the volume and dosage indicated in your plan.
- If you don't place an order, autoship orders won't be activated.
Adding products to an autoship order from the patient shopping cart.
Tip! Go to your Autoship page to manage your subscription(s).
Subscribing to autoship from the 'Autoship' page
After your first order, you can automate your refills to deliver at a frequency that works for you and aligns with your treatment plan.
To subscribe to autoship:
- Select Autoship from the top menu. On mobile devices, select the menu ( ), then tap Autoship.
- Add previously ordered products by clicking Add to autoship. After your first product is added, scroll down to the Previously ordered products heading to add more products.
Tip! You can also add products to autoship orders from your Order history page.
- By default, orders will be scheduled to ship monthly (every 30 days). To modify this shipping frequency, select the Edit shipment menu then Edit order frequency. On mobile devices, select the ellipsis menu ( ) then Edit order frequency.
- From the Ship orders every menu, select a frequency then click Update frequency to save your changes.
- Use the + / - selectors to adjust how many units to receive in each shipment.
- Under the Shipping & billing menu, add your shipping address, select or add a new payment method, and add your billing address.
An active autoship order scheduled to ship monthly (every 30 days).
Warning! A red banner will appear if you need to update your shipping and/or billing information. All information must be provided to activate your subscription for automated refills.
Your first autoship order
Important notes about your first autoship order:
✔ When setting up your autoship order(s) from the Autoship page, your first order won't be placed immediately. If you have requested a frequency of every three weeks, for example, your first shipment date will be 3 weeks from the creation date. Refer to the Next order date on your Autoship page to make sure it aligns with your supply needs and adjust as needed.
✔ You will receive a reminder email one week before your first ship date, including a summary of the products to be included and associated charges. Your selected payment method will be charged on the date your order is placed.
✔ An automated confirmation email including a summary of the order and affiliated charges will be sent every time an order is placed.
✔ You can cancel or modify your autoship subscription from the Autoship page at any time before the ship date of the next order. Changes to products and quantities won't impact your shipping frequency or next ship date.
✔ Orders without heat-sensitive items are shipped with our standard shipping option and arrive within 4-7 business days. All heat-sensitive shipments are shipped with our priority option and arrive in 1-3 business days. Applicable shipping charges vary by your order subtotal and region.
Subscription changes & cancelations
You can modify your autoship subscription at any time from the Autoship page in your account, but it's important to note that changes won't affect orders that have already been placed. Additionally, due to our efficient fulfillment times, we can't cancel or make changes to an order once it's confirmed.
Select the type of change you need to make to learn more:
- Update products in my autoship
- Change my shipping address
- Change my payment method
- Skip my next order and keep current schedule
- Reschedule my next order and update schedule
- Update my shipping frequency
- Place my order now
- Cancel my autoship subscription
Note: If your autoship order has been processed and there's an error with the shipping address, please contact our Customer Success team. We'll do our best to correct or reroute the package for you.