In this article:
Receiving payouts from Fullscript
When your account is set up to make a profit, your earnings will accumulate from eligible orders and be paid to your active bank account every 30 days. You will add new and manage existing bank accounts from the Payment tab in Dispensary Settings.
Viewing payout and banking details in the Payment tab of Dispensary Settings.
Warning! Canadian account holders must add a bank account within 30 days of the first order being placed on your account to avoid patient ordering disruptions.
Adding bank accounts
US accounts will enter direct deposit information while setting up their account.
Canadian account holders and dispensaries that switch from no-profit to profit can add bank accounts in the Payment tab of Dispensary Settings.
To add direct deposit information from the Payment tab:
- In Dispensary Settings, select the Payment tab
- Enter the bank account holder's name
- In Account held by, choose the bank account type
- Enter the Routing Number (9 digits)
- Enter the Account Number
- Select the Account Type
- Review then select Save to add the account.
Adding a bank account to receive payouts.
Note: At this time, payouts can only be deposited to checking accounts.
Adding additional bank accounts
Should your banking information change, add a new account as soon as possible to avoid any payout delays.
To add and activate a new bank account:
- From the Payment tab in Dispensary Settings, select + add a new bank account.
- Enter your direct deposit information.
- Select Save.
- Click activate this account for future payouts to be transferred to the new account.
Activating an alternate bank account.
Note: Only one bank account can be active at any given time.
Inactive bank accounts
Bank accounts saved to the account cannot be deleted, but rest assured, payouts will only be attempted to the active account.
In the event a deposit fails, try re-entering your bank account or contact our Customer Success team for more information.