In this article:
Requesting Your Banking Information
When earning a profit of the orders placed through the dispensary, you'll begin to accumulate a balance of funds to be paid out by Fullscript. We'll deposit these funds on a weekly basis to the active bank account added to the Payment area of your account.
Add a bank account in Payment to receive payouts.
Warning: Banking information isn't required before orders can be placed, however we do require this information within 30 days of the first order placed on your account.
Add a Bank Account
Add your bank account to receive payouts by direct deposit:
- From the Payment tab, enter the bank account holder's name
- In Account held by, choose the bank account type
- Enter the Routing Number (9 digits)
- Enter the Account Number
- Select the Account Type
- Verify the selections and numbers entered, and select Save to submit
Setting up direct deposit to receive payouts.
Note: At this time, payouts can only be deposited into checking accounts.
Additional Bank Accounts
Should your banking information change, a new bank account can be added and activated to receive future payouts.
To add a new bank account:
- From Payment, select add a new bank account
- Enter the bank account details
- Click Save
- The new account will appear below the currently active bank account with an inactive status (see below). Select activate this account to enable the new account for future payouts.
Activate the bank account to enable payouts to the new account.
Note: Multiple bank accounts cannot be active at one time.
Remove an Inactive Bank Account
Bank accounts saved to the account cannot be deleted, but rest assured only the account with an active status, as shown above, will be attempted when depositing a payout.
In the event a deposit attempt fails, contact our Customer Success team for more information.