In this article:
Overview: Fullscript iOS mobile app
Introducing Fullscript's iOS mobile app for patients! A more convenient way to order the supplements you need anytime, from anywhere. With the Fullscript iOS app, you can:
- Easily access all of the details in your plan, including any messages from your practitioner, recommended supplements, and dosage instructions.
- Access your order history to make refilling quick, on-the-go.
- Filter by brand, supplement type, or your practitioner’s favorites to find the supplements you need fast.
Fullscript's mobile app is available for patients in the United States on iOS devices only. Existing patients can log in to their accounts from the mobile app, but activating new accounts isn't currently supported. New accounts can be activated from our mobile responsive web application in your preferred browser. Once activated, log into your patient account on the mobile app using the same credentials to enjoy this latest experience.
Note: While we currently do not offer an Android version of the Fullscript mobile app, we are actively exploring this for the future. Until then, Android users can continue to access a fully mobile-responsive Fullscript platform from their mobile device in their preferred web browser.
Downloading mobile app from the Apple store
We're gradually presenting the mobile app to patients throughout the ordering experience. If you see communications around our new mobile app, follow the instructions to download the iOS app from the Apple store and discover an even more convenient way to stay adherent to your supplement plan.
Signing into the mobile app
Patients should use the same credentials to log into the mobile or web applications.
Note: Patients can only sign in to existing patient accounts on the mobile app; activating new accounts isn't supported.
Installing iOS mobile app updates
As we roll out new versions and features to the iOS mobile app, you'll receive notifications that an update is available to download.
Tip! You can visit the Apple store to check for updates if you think you missed an alert.
Troubleshooting iOS mobile app issues
Follow some of these troubleshooting tips if you're experiencing issues with the mobile app, including crashing or freezing:
- Check you have the most recent version installed.
- Check that you're running on iOS 13 or newer.
- Try closing and re-opening the app.
- Quit the app by swiping the bottom of the screen, swiping right or left to find the app, and then swiping up on the app’s preview to close the app.
- Try deleting the app from your iPhone by touching and holding the app, tapping remove app, then delete app, and delete again to confirm.